The very tall tower can be seen from some way off. It dates from 1820-24 and is by Robert Smirke. It sits on a slope at the top of a large green space. The chancel was added in 1896 by E.W. Mountford, there was also work by William White in 1891.
See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London