See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Nelson, T. Marsh
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 12:46 / Leave a comment
Just down the road from St Bede. An impressive but rather run down looking exterior. It was designed by T. Marsh Nelson and built in 1840-42.
Blog at WordPress.com.