Just down the road from St Bede. An impressive but rather run down looking exterior. It was designed by T. Marsh Nelson and built in 1840-42.
St John the Evangelist, Clapham Road, Clapham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in Clapham, London Borough of Lambeth, Nelson, T. Marsh on .
← St Bede, Clapham Road, Clapham (former) Epiphany Mission, Bedford Road, Clapham (former) now Radiantway Baptist →