See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Norton, J.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 21, 2017 10:52 / Leave a comment
Facing the High road, just south of the centre of North Finchley. It is a large church by J. Norton of 1867-69. The north aisle was added in 1874, the south in 1880 and the east end in 1891.
Blog at WordPress.com.