Facing the High road, just south of the centre of North Finchley. It is a large church by J. Norton of 1867-69. The north aisle was added in 1874, the south in 1880 and the east end in 1891.
Home » London Borough of Barnet » Christ Church, High Road, North Finchley
Christ Church, High Road, North Finchley
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in London Borough of Barnet, North Finchley, Norton, J. on .
← St Alban, Nether Street, North Finchley (Roman Catholic) St Mary, High Road, East Finchley (Roman Catholic) →