Home » Palmers Green
Category Archives: Palmers Green
A prominent landmark on Green Lanes, the church was designed by John Oldrid Scott and was built 1903-1909. There is a wealth of post first world war Morris & Co glass, the east window by J.H. Dearle being particularly striking. There are more recent windows by Godard & Gibbs and a notable one of 1918 by Frank Salisbury (7 down on the right hand side).