Home » Parsons Green
Category Archives: Parsons Green
Facing the east side of the Green this is a church of 1884-86 Ewan Christian. It contains the font and pulpit from the lost city church of St Dionis Backchurch. The Font cover, screen, rood, former reredos and several painted memorials are by Martin Travers. The parish hall over the road is a former mission church of 1876 by A. Billing.