Facing the east side of the Green this is a church of 1884-86 Ewan Christian. It contains the font and pulpit from the lost city church of St Dionis Backchurch. The Font cover, screen, rood, former reredos and several painted memorials are by Martin Travers. The parish hall over the road is a former mission church of 1876 by A. Billing.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ