Attractively sited at the entrance to the “Bunny Park”. This is the site of the medieval parish church. However the current building is an early Scott & Moffatt design of 1841. A small chancel, reusing the original east window was added in 1897-98 by William Pywell
Just south of Uxbridge Road. It dates from 1903-09 and was designed by W.Pywell. It closed in 1984 but was reopene d as a plant from St John’s in 1990.