See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Quennell, C.H.B.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
June 15, 2013 20:59 / Leave a comment
Hidden away in back streets behind the North Circular Road. It was built in 1905-06 by C.H.B. Quennell, closed in 2007 but brought back into use in 2012. Much of the building is now in community use, for instance the west end of the nave is a gym.
Blog at WordPress.com.