Home » Roumieu and Aitchison

Category Archives: Roumieu and Aitchison

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Holy Trinity, Headstone Drive, Wealdstone

End on to the main road through Wealdstone. The church is by Roumieu and Aitchison and dates from 1881, the western end finished in 1904 and a western lobby added in 1967. In 1977 the chancel was partitioned off and the church realigned to face south.

wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_1  wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_18
 wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_12  wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_2
 wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_5  wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_7
 wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_8  wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_13
 wealdstone_holy_trinity101015_4