End on to the main road through Wealdstone. The church is by Roumieu and Aitchison and dates from 1881, the western end finished in 1904 and a western lobby added in 1967. In 1977 the chancel was partitioned off and the church realigned to face south.
Home » London Borough of Harrow » Holy Trinity, Headstone Drive, Wealdstone
holy trinity church is in Headstone Drive NOT Tudor Road
Thanks, happy to correct