Home » Say, William

Category Archives: Say, William

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Giles, Ickenham

In the centre of a village now engulfed by suburbia. It is a small 14th century church, whose nave was extended westwards in 1958 by E.C. Butler in a totally traditional style. There is a wide brick aisle of 1575-80 by William Say and just west of that a tiny mortuary chapel of the mid 17th century.

              ickenham_st_giles270312_33  ickenham_st_giles270312_36
 ickenham_st_giles270312_37  ???????????????????????????????
 ickenham_st_giles270312_26  ickenham_st_giles270312_24
ickenham_st_giles270312_31  ickenham_st_giles270312_7
 ickenham_st_giles270312_21  ickenham_st_giles270312_12
 ickenham_st_giles270312_20  ickenham_st_giles270312_13
 ??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????
 ickenham_st_giles270312_16  ???????????????????????????????
 ickenham_st_giles270312_5  ickenham_st_giles270312_23