In the centre of a village now engulfed by suburbia. It is a small 14th century church, whose nave was extended westwards in 1958 by E.C. Butler in a totally traditional style. There is a wide brick aisle of 1575-80 by William Say and just west of that a tiny mortuary chapel of the mid 17th century.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.