Home » Shadwell
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 17, 2013 14:54 / Leave a comment
A very large church, with a truncated west tower. It was designed by W.W. Wardell and built 1856 and repaired by Arthur Sterrett following war damage.
February 3, 2013 13:35 / Leave a comment
By Frederick J. Francis from 1848-50. A prominent spire amongst the housing.
Blog at WordPress.com.