By Frederick J. Francis from 1848-50. A prominent spire amongst the housing.
Home » Francis, Frederick J. » St Mary, Cable Street, Shadwell
St Mary, Cable Street, Shadwell
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← Assumption and All Saints (Former), Ennismore Gardens, Kensington (now Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God and All Saints Russian Orthodox Cathedral) St Mathias, Poplar →