Home » South Norwood

Category Archives: South Norwood

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Mark, Albert Road, South Norwood

South of the railway on a sharp street corner, the church is from 1852 and was designed by G.H. Lewis

St Chad, Whitworth Road, South Norwood (Roman Catholic)

A short way from Holy Innocents, this is a church of 1932 by George Drysdale.

Holy Innocents, Selhurst Road, South Norwood

Side on to the road this is one of G.F. Bodley’s lesser-known churches. It dates from 1894-1895.