Side on to the road this is one of G.F. Bodley’s lesser-known churches. It dates from 1894-1895.
Home » Bodley, George Frederick » Holy Innocents, Selhurst Road, South Norwood
Holy Innocents, Selhurst Road, South Norwood
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder