Forming part of the street front, this is a building of 1910 by Axel Haig. The church is up a flight of steps on the first floor. The font, pulpit and reredos came from a previous 18th century building in Wapping.
Part of the street front of this road north of St Marylebone station. It was designed by J.W. Higgins and built in 1838. The interior has been subdivided and the galleries removed. The worship space is part of the nave and the sanctuary area.
Opposite Great Portland Street station.The church was designed 1826-28 by Sir John Soane. Redundant as a church from the 1930s it was used as a book storage facility and then until 2006 it was SPCK offices but has now been converted to an event venue called Number 1 Marylebone with the galleries separated off from the body of the church. The nave area is sometimes used by the evangelical Commonwealth Church.
A major early work by Sir Ninian Comper near Marylebone Station. Consecration was in 1903 and furnishings were added up to the 1940s.
A large church fronting onto Old Marylebone Road and designed by Harry S. Goodhart-Rendell in 1963. It was completed, after Goodhart-Rendell’s death, by F. G. Broadbent & Partners.
Facing Marylebone Road and built by Thomas Hardwick 1813-17. Apse added 1883 by Thomas Harris
It sits facing Bryanston Square but the interior is at right angles to the portico It was designed by Robert Smirke 1821-23. The interior can be seen through glass doors hence any reflections visible in the interior shots. The shots with a white east end and screens are from 2014, those without are from 2018.
One of London’s largest Roman Catholic Churches. Designed by Edward Goldie in 1885 and the east end completed in 1890 and the western end in 1914-18.