It sits facing Bryanston Square but the interior is at right angles to the portico It was designed by Robert Smirke 1821-23. The interior can be seen through glass doors hence any reflections visible in the interior shots. The shots with a white east end and screens are from 2014, those without are from 2018.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ