A church of 1931-32 by Martin Travers and T.F.W. Grant. The church has been out of use since 2007 and worship transferred to the nearby church hall. This dates from 1928 and is by Sir Charles Nicholson. There are plans to refurbish the church.
The tower remains from a Benjamin Ferrey church of 1864, but the current worship area replaced the rest in 1989, its architect was Nigel Melluish. The street frontage is an earlier church hall.
On the Junction of Streatham High Road and Mitcham Lane. The nave is of 1830-31 by J.T. Parkinson, the chancel rebuilt by William Dyce in 1863, the tower in its lower parts medieval, upper part and spire 1841. A fire in 1975 badly damaged the church and it was reconstructed in 1975-77 by the Douglas Feast partnership
Opposite St Leonard. It was built in 1892, its architect Alfred.E. Purdie. A transeptal chapel was added in 1962-65 and designed by Thomas Sibthorp.
A chapel of ease to St Leonard, a little way north of it, jus off Streatham High Road. It was built around 1897, closed in 1953 as a church and was sold in 1968. It is now the pentecostal Refuge Chapel.