A typical suburban Edwardian church. It was built in 1901, the architects were Sidney Smith and Spencer Grant. Aisles and baptistry were added in 1905, the chancel 1926-27.
St Thomas, Telford Avenue, Telford Park
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill