On the Junction of Streatham High Road and Mitcham Lane. The nave is of 1830-31 by J.T. Parkinson, the chancel rebuilt by William Dyce in 1863, the tower in its lower parts medieval, upper part and spire 1841. A fire in 1975 badly damaged the church and it was reconstructed in 1975-77 by the Douglas Feast partnership
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.