A large church of 1862-63 by C.L. Luck. It was lengthened in 1866 and north and south chancel aisles added in 1864 and 1871 respectively. The interior has been partitioned and reordered to create an evangelical church centre.
A landmark on the approach from the South to Surbiton. It is a design by C.L. Luck from 1874-75.
A distinctive landmark up the hill from the station. The church was built in 1845, rebuilt in 1855 by P.C. Hardwick but apart from the tower and spire destroyed in WW2. It was rebuilt in a very conservative style by Milner and Craze in 1960. It was restored with community use in mind 2010-2012 by Paul Edey of IID Architects.
In western Surbiton, an early work by Arthur Blomfield dating from 1871. The glass is by Lavers, Barraud and Westlake.