This building of 1982 by Nigel Melhuish replaces a previous church of 1864-1867. The worship area is extendable into a hall and an intermediate space between them. The calvary and war memorial triptych are from the previous building.
An unfinished church, of which only the west front is visible. It was built in 1903 by G.F. Fellowes Prynne but only three nave bays were built and this was finished off with a temporary wall and narthex which form the view from the street.
Down a driveway between houses, this is a former church hall of 1925 by E.C. Christmas. It replaced a demolished church in 1982.
A small street corner church by Broadbent, Hastings, Reid & Todd and dating from 1974
Alongside the road, this church is of 1957-59 by Walters & Kerr Bate, with the tower added in 1961, it replaced a building destroyed in WW2.
Famously shown in a painting by Pissarro. The church was designed by Lewis Vulliamy and built in 1827-32. In 1852 Edwin Nash added the chancel and in 1883 he widened the north aisle, most of which is now partitioned off as a hall area. The reredos was added by Henry Wilson in 1905.