Home » Towner, Henry Bingham

Category Archives: Towner, Henry Bingham

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Michael and All Angels, Crofton Road, Locks Bottom, Farnborough (Roman Catholic)

Built in 1961 and designed by Henry Bingham Towner

locks_bottom_st_michael_rc220217_6 locks_bottom_st_michael_rc220217_5
 locks_bottom_st_michael_rc220217_3  locks_bottom_st_michael_rc220217_
 locks_bottom_st_michael_rc220217_4

St John Vianney, Heathfield Road, Bexleyheath (Roman Catholic)

In a quiet street behind the town centre. Built in 1958-59 to replace a 1930s church. It was designed by Henry Bingham Towner.

 bexleyheath_st_john_vianney140114_  bexleyheath_st_john_vianney140114_1
 bexleyheath_st_john_vianney140114_2 bexleyheath_st_john_vianney140114_3