Famously shown in a painting by Pissarro. The church was designed by Lewis Vulliamy and built in 1827-32. In 1852 Edwin Nash added the chancel and in 1883 he widened the north aisle, most of which is now partitioned off as a hall area. The reredos was added by Henry Wilson in 1905.
A church of 1831-32 by Lewis Vulliamy, it replaced a chapel of ease and was built on the site of the demolished Ashurst House. In 1878 a chancel was added by G.E. Street. The east window glass of 1954 by Evie Hone replaces a war-damaged Kempe window, whose remains are now in the north chapel east window. The reredos and the redecoration of the sanctuary are by Temple Moore in 1903. There are a few 18th-century monuments from the old chapel.
Near Richmond Station. The main body of the church is by Lewis Vulliamy and dates from 1831-36. A chancel and south chapel were added in 1904-05 by Arthur Grove. This extension contains some significant arts and crafts fittings and decoration.
The centrepiece of a private square, it dates from 1844-45 and was designed by lewis Vulliamy. The chancel was added by R.J. Withers in 1876.
Designed 1825, but built 1827-29 to designs by Lewis Vulliamy.
The church was by Lewis Vulliamy in 1842 but reconstructed by J. Antony Lewis in 1960-61 within the side walls after war damage.
In the northern part of Bethnal Green, a church of 1840-41 by Lewis Vulliamy.
A large church at one end of the modern Chingford town centre. The nave is by Lewis Vulliamy and dates from 1844. The east end was added in 1903 by Sir Arthur Blomfield & Sons, with a south chapel of 1936 by N.F. Cachemaile-Day.
Originally an Anglican church of 1848-49 by Lewis Vulliamy. The tower was added in 1870. It is now a Russian Orthodox cathedral.