Sitting at the end of a narrow street towards Sanderstead this church was designed by F.A. Walters and constructed in 1903, it has had both an eastwards extension (1922-23 by S. Bartlett) and a westwards one in 1935 by E.J. Walters.
On the south edge of Woolwich town centre, this is a church of 1842 by A.W.N. Pugin. The chancel and north-east chapel were added in 1887-1889 by F.A. Walters. It has been much refurbished inside with an extended narthex and in an interesting mint green colour scheme.
A short way north of the Anglican Holy Trinity, this is a church of 1881 by F.A. Walters, with an extension at the east end of 1958 and a presbytery, porch and baptistery added in 1963 by Tomei and Maxwell. A major reordering moved the sanctuary to under the crossing while a new hall was added to the south between 1998 and 2000.