Behind the town centre, a church of 1822-24, attributed to Philip Hardwick to which F.A. Walters added a chancel, tower and presbytery in 1903.
Facing Mitcham Green, this is a small church of 1888 by F.A. Walters.
Just down the road from Holy Trinity, a large Byzantine building of 1905 by F. A. Walters.
On a hillside above Worple Road. It dates from 1886-1901 by F.A. Walters. The older stained glass is by Lavers &Westlake and Hardman.
Built as part of a school, just behind St John’s Anglican church. It was designed by F.A. Walters and built in 1897. The church is on the upper floor.
Just up the road from St Peter’s Anglican church. It dates from 1903-07 and was designed by F.A. Walters.
Facing on to the Mile End Road next to the green bridge that carries Mile End Park across the road. Built in 1901-02 by F.A. Walters.