On the south edge of Woolwich town centre, this is a church of 1842 by A.W.N. Pugin. The chancel and north-east chapel were added in 1887-1889 by F.A. Walters. It has been much refurbished inside with an extended narthex and in an interesting mint green colour scheme.
Home » London Borough of Greenwich » St Peter,Woolwich New Road, Woolwich (Roman Catholic)