Way out of the town centre on the way to Putney Heath. The church is of 1863 and by J.M.K. Hahn with a spire of 1888 added by George Patrick.
The town centre parish church. The tower is of 1630, extended with an extra story in 1841. The church is a rebuilding of 1779-80 by William Jupp, with a chancel and nave roof added by E.W. Mountford in 1899-1900.
On an island site between busy roads.two sides are hidden by buildings, whereas the eastern side faces the former Huguenot burial ground. It was designed by Lawrence Butler and built in 1905. A gallery and baptistery were added by Riley & Glanfield in 1959.
The very tall tower can be seen from some way off. It dates from 1820-24 and is by Robert Smirke. It sits on a slope at the top of a large green space. The chancel was added in 1896 by E.W. Mountford, there was also work by William White in 1891.
Just south of Wandsworth town centre. It dates from 1904-05 and designed by Godfrey Pinkerton. It was declared redundant in 1949 and used as a parish community centre until sold on in 2000.
A prominent sight near the top of West Hill. The church dates from 1893-95, with the chancel and Lady chapel added in 1897-99, the south aisle and porch in 1901, transepts 1912 and tower 1926-27