A small church with a big car park, just behind the main street in Welling. It was built in 1935 and designed by Edward John Walters.
On the edge of Danson Park, a church of 1926 by Evelyn Hellicar.
North west of the town centre, a prominent church of 1954 by Thomas F. Ford. The large ascension is by Hans Feibusch, the paintings above the passage aisles and stained glass were designed by Clare Dawson.