North west of the town centre, a prominent church of 1954 by Thomas F. Ford. The large ascension is by Hans Feibusch, the paintings above the passage aisles and stained glass were designed by Clare Dawson.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.