The old village parish church right by the River Thames. However only the 15th century tower and 1706 nave outer wall remain as the church was seriously damaged in arson attack in 1943. The church of 1967-70 by Michael Blee sits where the old chancel was, the nave being a courtyard with the aisle spaces filled with small rooms.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill