St Mary, Addington Village Road, Addington Village
The old parish church. It was restored by J.P. St Aubyn in 1876, he also added the north aisle. The chancel and the south aisle are Norman. It is close to Addington Palace and there were many enhancements added as memorials to the 19th century Archbishops of Canterbury who live there. The chancel decoration is particularly striking, as are some of the memorials to Trecothick family
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Dutch Church, Austin Friars, City of London
On the site of the remains of the church of the Austin Friars, which had been used by Dutch protestants from 1550. The church was destroyed in WW2 and rebuilt as a church and offices in 1950-54 to the designs of Arthur Bailey. There are several windows by Dutch artist Max Nauta who designed the windows at St Andrew, Roxbourne.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |


















































































































































