As close to Balham as much as Battersea. It stands out from some way off, above the sea of suburban villas between the two. It was designed by F.W. Hunt and built 1883-89 with the chancel and tower added in 1892 and the baptistery in 1899. The interior is a fine collection of contemporary fittings, including very early electric light fittings of 1903. The Lady chapel was refitted by Martin Travers in 1924-27, he also designed the font cover.. Most of the glass is by Powells.
Very near Wandsworth Common, this is a church of 1881 by William White.
Next to Battersea Park station. The church is by John Adams of 1879, the original church is now a Lady Chapel by C.A. Buckler 1868.
Opposite Battersea Park, it is by David Gill in 1976-78, replacing a 19th century church.
Around half way along the road, this is a small church of 1870-71 by E.C. Robins.
At the western end of the road. The church is by T.F. Ford and dates from 1959 replacing a war damaged 19th century church.
Towards the western end of this long road on the corner of Battersea Bridge Road. It is by William White and dates from 1886-87.