A 19th century church was replaced, following a fire in 1970, by a new building in 1974. This, in turn, was demolished in 2014 and a new building was opened in November 2018 as part of a housing development. Some use is also still made of a nearby community centre which served as the church during construction. The pictures of the building under construction and the temporary premises were taken in January 2017.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ