At the western end of the road. The church is by T.F. Ford and dates from 1957 replacing a war-damaged 19th-century church. Some fittings by Martin Travers were brought from the sold church of St Stephen nearby. Like several other Ford churches, it contains murals by Hans Feibusch.
Christ Church, Battersea Park Road, Battersea
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)