As close to Balham as much as Battersea. It stands out from some way off, above the sea of suburban villas between the two. It was designed by F.W. Hunt and built 1883-89 with the chancel and tower added in 1892 and the baptistery in 1899. The interior is a fine collection of contemporary fittings, including very early electric light fittings of 1903. The Lady chapel was refitted by Martin Travers in 1924-27, he also designed the font cover.. Most of the glass is by Powells.