On a busy road junction, the original church dates from 1887 by W.V. Arnold but much was badly damaged by a fire in 1920. Most of the building now dates largely from 1926-1927 and was designed by W D Caroe.
Off to one side from the town centre going north this is a typical W.D. Caroe church of 1900-06.
A suburban church just south of the busy Great West Road. It is by W.D. Caroe and dates from 1908-09
Built 1838 by Edward Blore with the west and east ends added by W.D. Caroe in 1900-1001
Actually very close to Wallington Roman catholic Church. It is by W.D. Caroe and dates from 1906.
Overlooking Mill Hill Broadway nt far from the station. The design is of 1911 by W.D. Caroe but was not executed until 1921-22 under Herbert Passmore’s supervision. It was extended eastwards in 1932 and 1938 and finally the west end and Lady Chapel were built in 1956 to a modified design of Alban Caroe.
By E.C. Hakewill 1840-41, to which W.D.Caroe added a chancel and eastern bay and vestries in 1902. The interior is now divided into two with the crossing, transepts and chancel used as a church and the nave for community uses.
From 1909-1910 by Caroe and Passmore. The font and pulpit came from the demolished city church of the same name.
Alongside the road and sitting low this is a church of 1904 by W.D. Caroe.
Well west of the town centre, one of W.D. Caroe’s striking churches, this one dates from 1903.