Alongside the road and sitting low this is a church of 1904 by W.D. Caroe.
Home » Caroe, W.D. » St Bartholomew, Craven Park Road, Stamford Hill
St Bartholomew, Craven Park Road, Stamford Hill
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Caroe, W.D., London Borough of Haringey, Stamford Hill on .
← St Ignatius, Tottenham High Road, South Tottenham (Roman Catholic) St Augustine of Canterbury (former), Mattison Road, Haringey (Roman Catholic) →