Home » Francis, Frederick J.
Category Archives: Francis, Frederick J.
On the corner of Abbey Road and Priory Road a little way east of the High Road. It was designed by F. & H. Francis and built 1857-62. The east window is by Clayton and Bell, much other glass was lost in WW2 but windows from the redundant All Souls, Loudon Road have been reset in some of the space left.