On the edge of De Beauvoir Square, a church of 1840-41 by W.C. Lochner.
Tucked away east of the centre of Hackney. It dates from 1872-72 and is a work by Newman and Billing of 1872-73 with the tower and spire added in 1882.
Built as a Catholic Apostolic Church in 1873 by John Drake.
A replacement of a war damaged church. It is by Archard and Partners dating from 1956.
A large church of 1845-48 by E.C. Hakewill. For its date it is a remarkably well detailed church. The spire by N.F. Cachemaille-Day was added in after the orignal broach spire was destroyed in WW2.
By James Spiller 1791-94, restored after fire in 1955 by N.F. Cachemaile-Day and William C. Lock
The medieval west tower of the former Hackney parish church.