A large church of 1845-48 by E.C. Hakewill. For its date it is a remarkably well detailed church. The spire by N.F. Cachemaille-Day was added in after the orignal broach spire was destroyed in WW2.
St John of Jerusalem, South Hackney
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill