A Bodley & Garner church of 1890-92, with the western bays of the nave added by Cecil Hare in 1911-12. The name comes from this originally being a mission to the east end from Eton School. The church has recently been restored alongside the construction of new buildings on either side of the site. The lower photos show the church in December 2012 prior to the work,the upper ones post restoration in September 2017.
|Pre restoration pictures below|