Home » Hurlbatt, F.
Category Archives: Hurlbatt, F.
Originally a proprietary chapel built by F. Hurlbatt in 1807, he added transepts in 1824. It became a parish church in 1855, after which a chancel was added in 1882 by Arthur Cawston and the street front and baptistery in 1903 by William Newton Dunn. The west end including the baptistery is now screened off from the rest of the church.