Originally a proprietary chapel built by F. Hurlbatt in 1807, he added transepts in 1824. It became a parish church in 1855, after which a chancel was added in 1882 by Arthur Cawston and the street front and baptistery in 1903 by William Newton Dunn. The west end including the baptistery is now screened off from the rest of the church.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn