Originally a proprietary chapel built by F. Hurlbatt in 1807, he added transepts in 1824. It became a parish church in 1855, after which a chancel was added in 1882 by Arthur Cawston and the street front and baptistery in 1903 by William Newton Dunn. The west end including the baptistery is now screened off from the rest of the church.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill