On the corner of Abbey Road and Priory Road a little way east of the High Road. It was designed by F. & H. Francis and built 1857-62. The east window is by Clayton and Bell, much other glass was lost in WW2 but windows from the redundant All Souls, Loudon Road have been reset in some of the space left.
Near the centre of Camden, this is a church of 1933 by Wilfrid C. Mangan. It was commissioned by a Belgian order, though it is now an ordinary parish church.
In the north west of Hampstead, almost on the Finchley Road. This is a suburban church of 1897-99 by Basil Champneys.
Built in 1858-59 in a typical London ragstone style by W.Mumford to which J.P. St Aubyn added a chancel porch in 1875.
Built in 1968-69 and designed by Gerard Goalen. The elliptical shape is rather hidden behind other buildings. New ancillary buildings have recently been added next to the steps up to the church.
Opposite Finchley Road Station, a church of 1978 by Biscoe and Stanton, replacing a church of the 1870s. In its turn the 1978 church is due for demolition and replacement by a new building called The Lighthouse.
Near South Hampstead station, this church by J.F. Wadmore from 1864-65, was made redundant in 1985. The west end and south aisle were added in 1904-05 by Nicholson and Corlette. After a period as a Pentecostal church it has now become housing and a day nursery.