One of the four inns of court. The chapel was rebuilt in 1619-1623 to designs by the mason John Clark. The east window and roof were renewed by James Wyatt in 1795-1796, Samuel Salter reconstructed the roof in 1882 and added the west bay and frontage.
Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.