A large church of 1906 by F.H. Hall-Jones and E.S. Cummings.
Started in 1931 but not completed until 1959 The 1930s saw the eastern end as far west as one bay of the nave to designs by T.H.B. Scott. Completion of the nave and west end was to T.G.B. Scott’s designs in 1959.
South of the station and the Uxbridge Road part of the town centre. The church dates from 1967 and was designed by J.Newton of Burles Newton and Partners. The glass is by Patrick Reyntiens.
At the west end of the town centre, visible from the Uxbridge Road, but behind the high fence of a drive thru McDonald’s. It is by Arthur Blomfield and dates from 1908.
At the east end of the town centre. It is by J.Lee and dates from 1890.
Attractively sited at the entrance to the “Bunny Park”. This is the site of the medieval parish church. However the current building is an early Scott & Moffatt design of 1841. A small chancel, reusing the original east window was added in 1897-98 by William Pywell
Over the Uxbridge Road from the Anglican church. It is from 1964-67 and designed by Reynolds and Scott.
Right on the crossroads in the centre of Hanwell. It is a church of 1909-10 by A. Blomfield and Sons.
Just south of Uxbridge Road. It dates from 1903-09 and was designed by W.Pywell. It closed in 1984 but was reopene d as a plant from St John’s in 1990.
A block south of the busy Uxbridge Road. The church was designed by E.H. Horne and built in 1875. The spire was lost in 1920 and there was major reorderings internally in 1970 and 1984.